You are eligible for QROPS if:
- You have a UK Pension.
- You are between 18 and 75 years old.
- You are no longer a tax resident in the UK.
You are not eligible for QROPS if:
- You are over 75 years of age.
- You are currently receiving benefits from your pension.
- You are looking to transfer a UK State Pension.
From 1 April 2015, public sector pensions will no longer be eligible for QROPS transfer
If your pension is from the armed forces, the NHS, police or emergency services, or teaching and civil services, you have until April 2015 to get your pension off shore. If you plan to get approval on a public sector pension, you need to talk to an advisor urgently.